1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EMG 40DC/40DC-B 5-String Dual Coil Bass Humbucker Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Riff Ranger, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Riff Ranger

Riff Ranger Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Bigfoot Country
    Price:
    $170
    IMG_1693[1].JPG

My gamble, your gain:

I purchased these new in hopes that I could install them myself without having to solder anything. I opened one of the boxes, looked at the instructions, determined that I would have to install a new jack, and therefore would have to solder something after all. I was leaning toward a passive pickup set but had assumed that I was buying these risk-free and could return these two boxes minus one layer of shrink wrap and just pay a restocking fee if I decided not to keep them, but I assumed incorrectly. By the time I found that out, I had already ordered the pickups I really wanted, so here we are.

One box is literally still in its shrink wrap. I never touched the pickup or other items in the other box without the shrink wrap with any tools. I didn't so much as breathe on them. I'm offering brand new pickups at a considerable discount.

Feel free to ask questions. Thanks for looking.

Would consider trading for Mesa Boogie Bottle Rocket or V-Twin.

2. larrygs

larrygs Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Costa Rica
  3. Riff Ranger

Riff Ranger Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Bigfoot Country
    No. I thought I had mark them sold, but obviously I hadn't. Sorry about that.

larrygs likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021