1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epiphone Thunderbird Pro V (active) natural oil w/ HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Miles_ONeal, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Miles_ONeal

Miles_ONeal Supporting Member

Dec 1, 2017
    Round Rock, TX
    Price:
    $500
    Strings:
    REDUCED PRICE!
    I hate having to sell this GORGEOUS 2009 Pro-V.

BASS: It's in very good shape. Minor scratches and dings, minor wear from playing. Strap button moved from upper bout to neck at upper end of guitar body. Active electronics and controls work perfectly. Battery door is a slight hassle to latch. Original bridge was warped when I got the bass. The mounting holes were drilled out and doweled, and a brass Hipshot A-type 5-string bridge was installed. Original bridge included. New Ernie Ball Chrome flats installed but action is a bit too low; needs truss rod adjustment. Awesome sound, if different (preamp EQ provides a more modern tone) than the traditional Thunderbird.
    Controls: Volume / blend / bass / treble

CASE: This may be the OHSC; it fits perfectly. It's clearly seen use. One latch is broken, but it stays shut just fine.

Shipping: actual cost

7205.jpeg 7204.jpeg 7206.jpeg 7207.jpeg 7208.jpeg 7209.jpeg 7210.jpeg 7211.jpeg 7212.jpeg 7213.jpeg 7214.jpeg 7215.jpeg 7216.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    Nocturnal, MCF, dagrev and 4 others like this.
  2. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    I can't comment on this model of Thunderbird, but Miles is a great TBer and a straight shooter--and faithful member of the Thunderbird Club. You can trust what he says and buy with confidence. Wish just wish I wanted a 5er!

Miles_ONeal and MCF like this.