1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

For Sale Eric Lane German Bow - modeled after Nurnberger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bows' started by Joe_Bass87, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Joe_Bass87

Joe_Bass87 Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2017
    Price:
    Style:
    German
    IMG_0974.JPG German bow by Eric Lane, modeled after A. Nurnberger. Weighs in at 145g.

Best attribute in my opinion is the quality of tone it draws, very rich and powerful. Also has a good bounce and likes to articulate with looser hair close to/in the string with a stick bounce.

I'm pricing this low to move it quickly. I have my eyes on another piece of equipment that I want to purchase, so I'm looking to make quick cash rather than get what the bow is really worth.

Attached Files:

2. jmacdbass

jmacdbass jmacdbass.com, openmusiccollective.org

Are trials considered? Very interested

3. Joe_Bass87

Joe_Bass87 Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2017
    I would be happy to do a trial if there is a way to ensure some kind of insurance. I'm not quite sure how that could be done. I'm a trustworthy guy and I'm sure you are too and yet we have no way of knowing that for sure about each other, you know what I mean?

I'm open if you have any ideas, and I'll ask around for some suggestions.

4. MacKraw

MacKraw

Aug 29, 2017
    Still available? PM

5. Where in Indiana?

6. KJPbop

KJPbop

Aug 8, 2008
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Greetings! Is this bow still available? I have been intrigued with Eric Lanes' bows and hearing good things about him. I would be interested in a trial if still available; I live in Fort Wayne. Regards, Kevin Piekarski

7. Hi, I've also been intrigued by Lane's bows, & this one looks quite nice. Is it still available? What is the hair length?
    Cheers

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021