ESP B-1

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by The German, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. The German

The German

Mar 12, 2016
    Looks like a Hoyer. The neck feels like a Jazzbass. Aktive controls with only one pickup: volume, high, mid and bass. First knob volume, with pull/push deep/high enhancement. Second knob: mid. Third knob: double poti bass/high. MM style pickup and electronics by Seymour Duncan. Wood and Paintwork by ESP Custom Shop Japan. Neck: Maple, fingerboard Rosewood and body: ???, i asked, but they never answered. Perhaps ash or maple because it is heavy. The body has on the up and down side a darker wood with about 1mm "furniert". I know, because the paintwork is a little cracked on my bass(black). The body could be ash or maple. I think it is maple. The saddle is carbon and the frets are stainless steel.
    This guitar does not only looks fantastic - it sounds awesome! I do not think that it's the electrics. It is perfect made. The deep sounds are super clear, the mids come around and high enough! I bought it new for 3200 DM. That is now 1600 euro.

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021