1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Euphonic Audio iAmp Pro (drop to $650)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by R_bass, Jan 28, 2018.

1. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
    Price:
    $650
    $700 dropped to $650
    CONUS, PayPal.
    (No Trades, thanks. I have too much gear and need to pay for stuff I just bought.)
    Ships with EA padded bag and rack ears.
    Very clean. No issues, sounds great.
    Slight rack rash on bottom, shown in last pic.

Super-clear, fantastic EQ and tons of power.

Here's a link to the EA manual: http://eaamps.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/iAMPPROManual.pdf

From EA's web site:
    Sometimes, you just gotta have the power. All 1200 watts of it.

THE STORY
    Powerful singers through more powerful PA systems. Heavy handed (and footed) drummers. Guitarists with 5′ stacks. Your keyboardist? That goes without saying. There are bands that play at concert volumes, even if the concert is a practice room. That’s why we make the Pro. It gives you EA’s sonic accuracy with enough juice on tap that we could have rated it in horsepower.

The Pro is more than just high fidelity and higher power. It’s got the studio-grade, semi-parametric preamplifier that’s toured the world with the world’s best. The beauty of this control machine is that you can run it flat for super-natural sound, choose any of four precise presets for a quick on-the-fly fix, or delve into the EQ for surgically-precise, frequency tuning that can bring out your soloing tones, or help tame a nasty room.

But that’s only half the story – these presets and EQ points were dialed-in by performing bassists so every one of the settings makes musical sense.

THE SPECS
    • Inputs: Configuration: 1 channel, Active and Passive 1/4″ input jacks, Input Gain LED level indicator, 1/8″ stereo mini-jack and volume control for auxiliary audio input device
    • Input Impedance: 50K ohm input impedance on active input, 1Meg ohm input impedance on passive input
    • Controls: Input gain, 4-Band EQ, Master Volume, Mute switch, Effects Level, DI Level, Speaker On-Off
    • EQ: Lo, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Hi all with boost/cut and variable frequency controls (Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid have half/fullOctave Q switch)
    • Effects Loop: Series Post EQ with independent level control
    • Other Features: Output Limiter with LED indicator
    • Outputs: Two Speakon speaker, 1/4″ Stereo Headphone, 1/4″ Tuner/Line Out, XLR balanced DI (pre or post EQ)
    • Protection: thermal and overload
    • Line Voltage: 100/120 – 240 volts selected by internal fuse
    • Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB
    • Power Output: 1200 watts @ 4 ohms 600 watts @ 8 ohms (manual says it it stable to 2 ohms, with 1200 watts output).
    • Size: 3.5″H x 14″W x 9″D
    • Weight: 9.0 lbs. (EA manual says it is 10 lbs.)

• IMG_5578.JPG IMG_5577.JPG IMG_5579.JPG IMG_5587.JPG

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    soulstew likes this.
  2. RNG1

RNG1

Mar 1, 2015
    Wasn’t really in the market but saw your other cabinet post and referring to this and made me curious. This has some interesting features that I could almost justify...
    How old is this and would you know if this is stable down to 2 ohms?

3. soulstew

soulstew Supporting Member

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    As per the manual, it is stable at two ohms. 1200 Watts, same as into 4 ohms.

R_bass likes this.
  4. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
  5. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
    Right! (Edited listing to add this info, thanks.)

6. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Good deal here!

R_bass likes this.
  7. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Still available? My head just blew and I need a quick replacement. PMed.

R_bass likes this.
  8. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
    Still available. PM replied.

9. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
    Sold to Mr. Pickles.

soulstew likes this.