1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eventide ModFactor & Ernie Ball VP Jr. 25K Volume/Expression

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by astrah, Dec 5, 2018.

1. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    Price:
    $12345
    Excellent condition Eventide ModFactor w/ AC Adapter- $175

I bought this and used it briefly, but lately don’t use any effects in my current gigs, so it’s just not being used. Really cool effects, and astounding Eventide quality. Probably the cleanest Chorus/Flange/Phase effects I’ve ever heard. It’s built like a tank, and is capable of far more than I could ever have dreamed of. I have an AC adapter power supply that will be included. These units are still in production and sell new for $350 - $400 through music stores.
    Modfactor powered off.JPG Modfactor Powered on.JPG Modfactor jack plate.JPG Modfactor back.JPG

Ernie Ball VP Jr. Volume Pedal - $60

In really very good condition. Coupled with the ModFactor, this becomes a really astoundingly cool pedal. Plugged into the Expression port with a TRS cable, it becomes an expression pedal, so you can vary the speed, intensity, or dry/wet mix of the effects on the ModFactor. I really liked bleeding effects into the mix, especially when I was doing my church gig. Subtlety can be a really good thing. The pedal is in excellent condition. I put a new Kevlar band on it a while back, and it was almost unused after that.
    Ernie Ball 25K Expression front and TRS.JPG EB Jr 25K expression side.JPG

All prices include USPS shipping. Purchased together I will sell for $225 and I will also include a 3 ft. TRS cable. Thank you.

www.eventideaudio.com/products/stompboxes/chorus-flanger/modfactor?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhYDwyvSJ3wIVxI5-Ch2B6wOSEAMYAyAAEgJ9s_D_BwE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZc6swmPAAQ

2. FJarus

FJarus

Dec 8, 2018
    Interested. Sent you a message

3. jeffb28451

jeffb28451 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Leland NC
    Pm

4. astrah

astrah Supporting Member