1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale F bass AC6 Signature 2009

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dubblebass, Jul 11, 2019.

1. dubblebass

dubblebass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    After lots of deliberation I have decided to sell my AC6. The bass is in reasonably good condition but has been played. For some reason I can't help but rub against the pickup cover so there is visible wear there. Don't think it would be too hard to get a replacement if that was an issue. Sounds and plays like it should which is incredible very expressive fretless. I am going back to 5 st after years of playing 6s. Right now strung with Fodera Anthony Jacksons. Great string. Feel free to ask for any further information. Comes with F bass gig bag in good shape. Buyer pays actual shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 9:40 AM
  2. Brad Maestas

Brad Maestas Gold Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2003
    SF Bay Area
    Beautiful. I had a BNF5 for a time that was incredible. I have very strongly considered an AC5 or AC6 recently but I don't know that I'm all that comfy having a fretless C string again. Best of luck with your sale!

3. skb5string

skb5string Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Clinton Township, MI
    The Godfather for Fretless Bass. It does NOT get any better.

4. dubblebass

Feb 4, 2009
    Thanks for the responses. Yes the most expressive of all fretless, this is the one. Just ready to go back to a five in my old age.

5. dubblebass

Feb 4, 2009
    Thought I had a deal on this but fell through. Somebody make me an offer. Also Trying to come up with some trade options.

TolerancEJ likes this.
  6. It’s a stunning instrument. You should not have to budge on your price. I’d estimate it’s just a matter of time before someone buys it.

7. Kevin W Guin

Kevin W Guin Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Chicago, USA
    Agree with that. If someone would, out of the blue, buy my vintage F fretless 6 neck-thru (in sig) I would easily thrown down for this. Mine is 17.5mm at the bridge and noticeably easy for right-hand work, by the way.

I had an AC5 years back and I regret getting rid of it. Great offering. Thanks -K

TolerancEJ likes this.