1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD **F/S DNA DNS 112N**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 5string_phunk, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is my DNA DNS 112N. This is the full size 1x12 and not the micro version that I'm sure is equally as nice!

For those of you who have used or played a DNA cab, you know this is a crazy good 1x12!! I bought this used from TB'er Diglo and have owned it for about 8 months. This cab has not left my smoke-free home since I have owned it (Diglo's place is also smoke free!)!!

This cab produces a warm round and LOUD sound! It holds a low B string like nobody's business! I am strictly a 5 string player (Spector and Modulus) and have never had an issue with is holding a full and round low B!

Physically, this thing is easily a 9 out of 10! There is just minor rat fuzzing that typically occurs with the fuzzy cover. I tried to capture pics of the fuzziness, but it's so minor I couldn't really get it!

Here are the specs from BassCentral's Website:
    The foundation of the new DNA Ultimate Bass Tone Concept. 450 W RMS with 900 W Peak.
    Sensitivity @ 8 ohms 99 dB @ 2.83 V/1M
    129 dB SPL max
    32Hz to 14 KHz Frequency Response
    34 lbs
    Dimensions: 14.5 x 21 x 16 inches.

Since there is limited info on these cabs, here are some review videos from YouTube...

I am selling this cab for 2 reasons...1) I am moving back to a 4x10 cab and 2) I have some unexpected bills that I have to pay next month.

This is a great amp for home practice and small and medium gigs, and is a great stage monitor for a gig that has FoH sound! I have been using it for a practice amp and may have played 30 hours on it...

I asking $400 SHIPPED in the CONUS

Here are some pics...
    DSC_0082_zps89ed8240.
    DSC_0083_zps3e7ced0f.
    DSC_0084_zps604ee399.
    DSC_0085_zpsb4d0ef06.
    DSC_0086_zps3b9360b8.
    DSC_0087_zps205bf27a.
    DSC_0088_zps69d6dad0.
    DSC_0089_zps9fceebdd.

2. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    bump for a great guy and a cool little cab!!!!

3. sharpbass

sharpbass Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2011
    I played one of these cabs just the other day. They sound great. And for $400 you can't beat it. GLWTS.

4. leehoop

leehoop

Jan 21, 2006
    Chicago, Ill.
    I just purchased one from Dave yesterday, great cab. I sent you a PM

5. Thanks for all of the kind words everyone! This is indeed a fantastic cab!

PM replied! :)

6. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

PM'd you...

7. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159 Gold Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    Endorsing Artist: Schroeder Cabinets, GK Endorser.
    Pm sent

8. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Wow, an SPL of 129 ?
    That's crazy loud.

9. Yeah these cabs are amazingly loud! ...and sound fantastic!!

10. Cab is currently on hold pending payment!

11. cab is offically sold! Thanks to all who shared kind words or showed interest in this cab...as much as I will miss it, I know deep down that I'm a 4x10 kind of guy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.