1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S: Eden WT-800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by A.Scovanner, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F/S: Eden WT-800. You all know the one! This amp began it's life as an "A" model, but was fully upgraded to "B" status
    (i.e. higher power, better cooling, bridge OK to 4 ohms instead of just 8)
    by Eden in Montrose 10/05. New tube and input jack installed by Volume Electronics (Cincy, OH) 9/08. Only used twice since.

This amp has primarily been a back-up to my other WT-800 through the years and has spent almost all of it's life in a shock-mounted rack. Haven't done any heavy road work for a couple of years now, so I don't need two of them.

Amp is super clean, save a bit of very light but typical rash--mostly on top--which is not pictured cuz amp is still in roadcase, but I could unrack it and snap a few shots easily enough if someone really wants to see it. Asking $825 shipped ground to conus only. eCheck preferred, regular PayPal OK if absolutely necessary. Sorry, no trades, gotta pay some bills.

2. $800 shipped

3. bump

4. ItsNotMeTalking

ItsNotMeTalking

Feb 16, 2005
    hi, do you ship outside us? thanks

5. pm waiting for you...

...if ItsNotYouTalking, then WhosMakingAllThatNoise?:p

6. Grant2389

Grant2389

Dec 8, 2008
    Decatur, AL
    Been looking for one of these for a while. Let me know if you change your mind on trades plus cash. thanks.

7. still available

8. $ SOLD $

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.