1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Tour Bus 1991 Bluebird

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by iriegnome, Apr 21, 2010.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    We have a 1991 BlueBird bus with an International Chasis that we are looking to sell. It has a a DTA360 motor. 4 tables, Newer Captain's chair for the driver,
    New front brakes, rotors and callipers, New Alternator, New power steering hose, new muffler pipe and more. We bought the bus from the Mineappolis school district
    3 years ago. The bus has 84,000 miles on it and was fully maintained through the school district. Since we have had it, we have had all fluids and filters changed every year.
    The bus was painted gray to pass WI state inspection and is now registered as a truck. No CDL required.
    Tires are at about 60%. Some rust here and there.. Transmission works great but leaks a little. The bus goes 65 at top speed.
    I will have pictures in a day or so. If they are not posted, e-mail me for them.
    The bus has been used as a tour bus for a band. It has a large open back end for equipment and storage. There are still 5 rows of seats (seating for 20)
    The rest can be up to your imagination.
    We are asking $2500 or Best offer...

Attached Files:

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I also forgot we added new front and rear heater valves and hoses.. She does get nice and cozy warm

3. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    And it has 3 new batteries and cables too!

4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    this is the most awesome classifieds thread i have ever seen.

(Free bump) :D
    attachment.

5. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Right on. Thanks

6. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Willing to accept trade offers as well. Looking to trade for a large trailer.. Something in the 8x16 range with dual axles!
    Or we will take $2000.... Can take paypal for a deposit, but the rest in cash..

7. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    If you were any closer this'd be mine in a heart beat. Whats the gas mileage on this? I'm going to be in Illinois in a few weeks. Considering the feasibility of driving this back to NY.

8. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I have a bunch of different pic's. Send me your e-mail address and I can e-mail you them...

9. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    This^

Friggin awesome!

10. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Still available

11. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Here are some pic's of the inside

Attached Files:

12. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    $2000... Still up for sale..

13. "It has a large open back end for equipment and storage."

More like "for kiddy pool and jug of vegetable oil."

That area been sanitized??

14. etoncrow

etoncrow (aka Greg Harman, the curmudgeon with a conundrum)

Had one of these back in the 70's...painted yellow and was huge...we named her Moby Duck

15. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    We used the back of the bus for all our stage gear. Also, the state of WI requires that all retired school bus's must no longer be yellow. So, we had it registered as a truck and painted it grey. We call her the Big Grey Whale...
    She was originally a 77 passanger, now it will seat 20(cozy) or 14 without any problem.

16. Herbie 80's

Herbie 80's

Dec 15, 2008
    If I needed a van, this would be SO sick.

17. Free "3 minutes since last post" bump for an awesome deal on a bus I'll never need, but always want.