Favorite Late Night Talk Show?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Lloyd Christmas, Jul 19, 2004.

1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

12 vote(s)
  2. Late Night with Conan O'Brien

57 vote(s)
  3. Late Show with David Letterman

7 vote(s)
  4. Tonight Show with Jay Leno

5 vote(s)
  5. Other (specify)

5 vote(s)
  1. I'm just curious...the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and the Late Show with David Letterman seem to be the two most popular, but I personally do not find them nearly as funny as the other two I listed (especially Leno). What are your thoughts?
  2. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Conan beats them both :D

I guess if you count daily show, John Steward beats them as well :D

I could never decide, Steward or Conan, too much of time diffrents i geuss :D

But over all, I think I am great!

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Conan, but daily show is hilarious too.
  4. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
  5. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Oh how did i guessed you will vote Conan:/ I am as good!
  6. John Stewert is really funny.
  7. The Daily Show takes my vote. However, if I were able to watch him, Conan would be #1. Unfortunately, I get up every morning at 4:00 am, so watching late night TV is next to impossible. The Daily Show at 10 pm is pushing it, but I'm able to manage.
  8. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    Conan gets my vote because his show is just so out there and weird. Some of the characters are so random and funny. I like little Jay Leno better than the big Jay Leno.
  9. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    5pm, conan Comedy central

and i believe there is a rerun of conan at 4ish am on origenal station, you might try watching him when you get up :D
  10. hehe, either way he has a BIG chin! :D
  11. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Of the two shows I can see here in Iceland, the Letterman and the Tonight show with Jay Leno...

I like..........

Jay Leno more!

He somehow just works better for me. He has a huge humor for himself and is fun to watch.

The atmosphere seems to be a bit gloomier on the Letterman show.
  12. Really Brendan? I always figured you for a Jay guy. Hmmmm... You learn something new everyday I guess.
  13. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Definitely Conan. :hyper:

Dave was funny until his heart surgery. I think they might have removed his humor while they were patching his coronary arteries, because ever since then his show got lame. :eyebrow:
  14. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I scrape funnier things than Jay Leno off of the grill of my car.
  15. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Of those listed, I'm a big fan of the dry humor of Letterman. However, I think the best overall is Bill Maher.
  16. lmao! I should put that in my sig :D :D :D
  17. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    This poll has been done before except without the Daily Show and Conan kicked a$$ last time too. I'm sure he'll retain his TB title against John Stewart.

brad cook
  18. BassGod

Jan 21, 2004

Graeme :bassist: