SOLD Fbass BN5 - w/ VF body style

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Apr 9, 2017.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my recently acquired Fbass BN5. This bass is very unique in that is has a prototype VF body shape. My understanding is that this was the prototype body for the VF bass's that came out shortly after this bass was made. It sounds and plays incredibly like all
    Fbass's. It is in very good condition. It has a few indents in the finish but nothing major. I have included some photos so you can get an idea.

Full specs and additional photos can be seen at the link below from the previous owner.
    TRADED - Special F-Bass BN5 - VF Body shape

I got this through a trade with the person who traded for this bass last month on TB. I have this and my Spector Coda for sale. Whichever sells first the other one will be taken down. I need to recoup some money otherwise this would not be up for sale at all. I am hoping that I get to keep it to be honest. Of the 4 Fbass's (all bn5's) that I have owned this is my favourite. It's understated beauty is very appealing to me and it's balance and playability is amazing.

Selling for $2200.00 shipped in North America.
    I will consider trades for other boutique 5 strings but I would really prefer a cash deal. Trades that I would definitely entertain would be a 55-94 (w/ barts) or a Sadowsky metro M5-24.

8.4 lbs
    19mm string spacing
    34.5" scale.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. PM'd

3. jazzycats

jazzycats

Oct 17, 2014
    weight?

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    8.4lbs.

5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Heading out west but staying in Canada.

Raised4th likes this.
  6. And arrived. Couldn't be happier.

RussT likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021