1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Fearless F212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by theophilus762, Feb 17, 2020.

1. theophilus762

theophilus762 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Price:
    Hi folks, I have the amazing Fearless F212 for sale. It was built by Tricky Audio in the UK and brought over by another TBer who was a member of the armed forces. It's truly the best bass cab I've ever owned and played through. However, my church is moving to IEMs only and we're investing a significant amount into our sound system this year. As such, I don't see much use in keeping this beast in storage only to collect dust.

It's in great shape and works perfectly. Unfortunately I will not be able to ship due to its size. I'm located in Northern Virginia right outside of DC in Shirlington. My asking price is $1100. These would cost $1600+ new. Please let me know if you're interested!

Photos here:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  2. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    My, oh my. Tilt back wheels? Weight?

theophilus762 and Stumbo like this.
  3. theophilus762

Nov 4, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Yes, tilt back wheels. I'll take better photos this coming weekend. I believe it's about 55lbs without casters.

Jim Carr likes this.
  4. I have a F115, which I adore, I've heard F212 is even better (slightly ;)). Being taller the sound is a little closer to ear level.

theophilus762 likes this.
  5. monkeyfinger

monkeyfinger Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have an F212. It is a great cab. GLWTS.

6. theophilus762

Nov 4, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Thanks! Appreciate the positivity.

7. Dang! I saw NC on your post and very briefly thought I might make the drive. Virginia is a bridge too far for me. GLWTS!

8. Zymba

Zymba

Nov 14, 2019
    I own both. I wouldn't say "better", just more great!

9. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2003
    NY, County of Orange
    Curious what your favorite head has been with it?? And what different heads you’ve used it with.