SOLD FEELER- Moog Taurus 3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by dopejohnpaul, Jul 23, 2018.

1. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    Price:
    A81D1072-E801-4906-B5D5-63AF8EB62752.jpeg Hello! I’m putting out feelers for trade interest in my 2010 Moog Taurus 3. If you’re looking at this ad, you’re probably very familiar with the unit. Mine is in excellent condition, with all original paperwork. I’m just not really using it with my current project, so I thought I’d see what’s out there. Current market on these is about $3000 and I’d like to stick around that value trade wise. No, I will not take $2000 cash shipped for this. Shipping on these is very pricey, so keep that in mind, and PP fees are 6%. Would prefer to trade for one or two basses that just grab my attention. Possibly a cash + trade option if you’ve got a convincing offer. Off the top of my head- Looking for vintage or custom shop Fenders, G&Ls, Gold label Hofner, Ric’s.... willing to hear any and all offers though. No cabs. Probably not amps, but would hear offers. I’m a big Ampeg guy. Anyhow, let me know what you got!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  2. shaggy45

shaggy45 Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Georgia
    I remember seeing you play in a small bar in Warner Robins years ago with the jaguar and a old ampeg rig. It sounded amazing :thumbsup:

dopejohnpaul likes this.
  3. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    Thanks so much man! Still rocking that same rig today!

shaggy45 likes this.
  4. jwr

jwr Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    OH man! I wish I had something worthy to offer! I bet you'll end up with something amazing for this beast! :)

5. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    I sure hope so! I love it, but I’m not really using it, and I’ve been really GAS’ing for a nice vintage Fender or something else with a little flair and mojo.

6. FireGlo4003

FireGlo4003 Guest

Jul 5, 2012
    Are you still entertaining trade offers?

dopejohnpaul likes this.
  7. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    Bump, still throwing this out there. Sorry I didn’t see the previous comment :(

8. Zackabinoff

Zackabinoff

Mar 23, 2018
    I have a T3 myself.... curious to see what happens here!

dopejohnpaul likes this.
  9. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    Throwing this gal back up for possible trade interests.

BrentSimons likes this.
  10. " I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose Freewill! " :)

Good luck with the sale!
    Brent

dopejohnpaul likes this.
  11. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    haha, thanks!

BrentSimons likes this.
  12. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    SOLD locally $2800

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021