1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FEELER: Warwick Streamer Stage II 5, Custom Shop Instrument

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Inter-Bass, May 21, 2017.

1. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    Price:
    Strings:
    I am posting this thread very reluctantly. I have my eyes on somethings that will require the cash, otherwise i would not sell. Thinking about selling my custom shop warwick streamer stage 2. Azfelia body, afzelia and ovankol neck, matching afzelia headstock, and a jet black ebony fingerboard. Upgraded the tuners to hipshot ultraltes, adjustable brass nut, brass frets installed using warwicks unique fret technology and plek machine leveled from factory. It has factory MEC pickups and electronics. Excellent condition, looks new but has a couple of small scuffs, 9.5 out of 10 condition. Fingerboard still has the factory polished sheen and it it just a spectacular looking bass. Sounds better than it looks and plays effortlessly. Comes with the original certificate of authenticity, owners manual, all inside a nice polycase by wolfpak (ditched the original anvil case a long time ago, it was big heavy and useless). Feel free to ask any questions, thanks

Attached Files:

2. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    This bass is a 2010 for all interested!!!! Great looking bass and Ebony to boot!!!

Inter-Bass likes this.
  3. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    Thanks Sleevey i forgot to metion that!

4. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    Sold