1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender 58 Roasted Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Contrapuntal, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Contrapuntal

Contrapuntal Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here's my 2017 Fender FSR '58 Roasted American Vintage Precision Bass for sale. Thought I'd offer up here first for a fellow TB'er before trying locally.

Amazing bass. Only 200 of them made. The weight is an amazing ~7.5lbs!! Though with the bridge/pickup covers it shows on my scale at 7lbs13oz. Lightest bass I've ever owned. And great clear tone.

Played by me in a few jams but mostly in the basement. No gigs. It does have one "ding" on the tuner side of the head stock which was actually there when I bought it at my local store in Toronto.

Why selling? I just bought a Black Friday Custom Shop '59P so can't justify owning them all. And I'm also more a "rosewood" guy rather than "maple".

Everything's original. I restrung it with Thomastick light gauge rounds but the original Fender nickel rounds are included along with the unopened pack of Fender flats. All the case candy included. Original receipt too!

PM me if interested. Shipping not included.

Please no low balls. No trades. Trying this out here first...before I deal with Kijiji/Reverb/eBay.

58Roasted1. 58Roasted2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    slugger, kobass, ahollowhd and 15 others like this.
  2. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Contrapuntal likes this.
  3. russellh86

russellh86 Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2014
    I have one of these and they are amazing. Buy with confidence that you’re getting one of the best Ps made recently.

GLWS!

Contrapuntal likes this.
  4. devnulljp

devnulljp Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2009
    BC, Canada
    Admin on the D*A*M Forum
    Beautiful. Is that a bakelite guard?

5. Contrapuntal

Contrapuntal Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    Toronto
    No, its a black anodized metal guard. Like the 57-58 reissue gold guards, but black.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018