SOLD Fender Adam Clayton Signature

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by detoxxx, Nov 2, 2017.

1. detoxxx

detoxxx Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Devon Guitars, Empire Ears, Reunion Blues, Pig Hog Cables
    Price:
    $1250
    Strings:
    For Sale Only:

Fender Adam Clayton Signature Jazz Bass. This is a really great American made bass for the money and it is in great condition. Fender Vintage Single Coil pickups give this bass an amazing voice.

The previous owner installed a pickup cover and a thumb rest, but both were removed before I purchased. Other than that, I switched the white pearloid guard for a Fender tort guard. I will include both in the sale. Fresh strings have been installed (Fender NPS) and it comes with a RoadRunner gig bag. It didn’t come with the hard case, but for an extra $75 the bass can be shipped in one of the Deluxe Molded TSA cases that come with the American Elite (Save $100).

I'll cover shipping on the east coast, would be willing to split shipping elsewhere. These basses are currently priced at $1850 brand new.

For sale only. I will consider all serious offers to buy. Not interested in trades. I have a custom build on the way. Please let me know if there are any questions.

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg IMG_8425.JPEG IMG_8426.JPEG IMG_8429.JPEG IMG_8427.JPEG

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. kuuuks

kuuuks

Jul 22, 2010
    Nice bass I think I played this at the Duluth Pleasant hill Guitar center.....

detoxxx likes this.
  3. detoxxx

Mar 14, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Yeah! It’s the same bass!!

kuuuks and Hoyt like this.
  4. rmayer

rmayer Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Hi, What's the weight?

5. detoxxx

Mar 14, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    The weight is about 9lbs 9oz.

6. gaj98467

gaj98467 Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Tacoma, WA
    I have been playing this model Fender for about a year. Well made. More dynamic sound than the CIJ Jazz I sold to buy this one. Whoever buys this will be very happy.

tondogg162, detoxxx and Hoyt like this.
  7. Hoyt

Hoyt

Jun 29, 2006
    Saint Charles, IL.
    I’ve been drooling over this since it was posted, but just can’t seem to come up with the funds at the moment. Everything about it just speaks to me...

Krebsy and detoxxx like this.
  8. detoxxx

Mar 14, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks for sharing that. It's honestly one of the best Fenders that I've owned. I'm a little sad to see it go, but these basses, from my experience, are made consistently well (playability and weight), so I know that I could get another one that I'd be happy with.

Hoyt likes this.
  9. Krebsy

Krebsy Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2015
    I love mine. It’s my regular player out of the 7 I own due to its versitle sound. You won’t be disappointed

detoxxx and Hoyt like this.
  10. detoxxx

Mar 14, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks for that! It's such a great bass. If something else works out for me, I'm definitely keeping it.

11. Ghastly

Ghastly

Oct 18, 2015
    Mill Valley
    I have one also. Great bass. If you like jazz basses you can't go wrong, and this price is very fair. Good luck with the sale.

Hoyt and detoxxx like this.
  12. detoxxx

Mar 14, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Thank you! I couldn’t agree more!

Hoyt likes this.
  13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021