1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Bassman 100T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DJS, Mar 11, 2016.

1. DJS

DJS Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    Price:
    I'm selling my lightly used Bassman 100T. Simply put, this is a fantastic head. The tone options are endless, and all tube power is more than enough for all reasonable (and even some unreasonable) stage volumes. Unfortunately for what I'm playing now (first and second wave ska) it's just way underutilized. I am feeling a twinge of regret while writing these words.

I purchased this amp from a reputable TB seller, and most of its life experience has been weekly use in a smoke-free home and less than 5 gigs.

If you're familiar with 100Ts, you might know these amps occasionally have issues with their auto bias circuitry. This one received the Fender warranty fix by Central Jersey Music Service (a regional Fender repair center) in January, given all new tubes, and a clean bill of health. I played several rehearsals and a full set with it 2 weeks ago, and it was the envy of the sound man and the other bass players at the venue.

$750 includes shipping in CONUS, a padded LeCover, the original box, Fender speaker cable, foot switch, and 2 brand new Groove Tubes still in their box.

IMG_0651.JPG IMG_0650.JPG IMG_0656.JPG IMG_0654.JPG

Kevnn4, outoftune and Burwabit like this.
  2. DJS

DJS Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    Some nibbles - but still here! NIB spare tubes, LeCover, box and receipt all included!

3. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Man, what a great deal! Does this have the DI that gets the power amp tube sound?

4. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    This is killing me! If I have too many amps now. If I can get someone to buy my Ampeg 3Pro I'd be all over this deal.

5. DJS

DJS Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks! Yes, it has a silent record mode, and a separate level adjustment for the output.

6. DJS

DJS Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    That's not unrealistic. Give it a shot! :)

7. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    That's so cool! If you needed more volume at a gig you could just plug that into a little 800 watt Class D amp and rule the world!

8. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    I've had a like new 3Pro one owner listed for a while but there seem to be several floating around all over.

9. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    I wish I had a little extra change to get this and do a shootout with my V4B reissue, winner take all. Unfortunately, it's bad timing for me unless you want to trade for a 70's reissue J bass. PM if that peaks your interest.

cheechi likes this.