SOLD Fender Deluxe Precision Bass Special. MAKE AN OFFER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jimmyjames77, Jun 14, 2017.

1. jimmyjames77

jimmyjames77 Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Just West of Chicago
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have a great Fender Precision Deluxe Special for sale or trade. Sought after passive version. Upgraded tort pickgaurd. MiM. From the serial I believe it is a 99'. Couple small dings here and there but nothing, to me, really noticable when viewing from the crowd because of the beautiful white finish. I've upgraded the bridge to a badass ii. I will be keeping it though. It will ship with the original bridge and strap buttons will be as I am keeping my strap locks.
    Acoustically VERY loud. Set for high action atm. Super punchy and loud.
    Comes with a hard shell case.
    [email protected] for quick response.

Contact me with any questions. To my knowledge she has no issues but no warranty is included or implied. Sold as-is. I know, it sounds ominous but refer to my feedback. I have over 200, all positive, feedbacks on ebay as well.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Can it be set up for low action...?

3. jimmyjames77

jimmyjames77 Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Just West of Chicago
    I assume so. I have not tried but the truss rod is functional and the bridge works. To be on the side of caution assume it'll need a good set up by a tech or yourself if you're handy. Which I'm not.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. Echase409

Echase409

Jul 25, 2017
    Awesome bass! Are the frets jumbo or medium-jumbo? Also, what are you looking for in a trade?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022