SOLD FENDER Elite ( 2018 ) Jazz Bass - Champagne colour- mint+++

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Turlu, May 8, 2019.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    For sale basically 'like new' condition Fender Elite Jazz bass in wonderful Champagne colour! Born in 2018. she comes with the elite hardshell case. The Bass is currently equipped with excellent Bartolini 9CBJD pickups and totally rocks!

The Tone controls, active/passive, preamp, are superbly well designed by Fender on that new Elite line! The neck is smooth and super fast! The Bass is in pristine condition. Weight is 8.8 pounds.

Asking 1375$! These sell for close to 3000$ here in Canada! PM for questions. No trades offers please, straight sale. I am having a custom built Jazz Bass right now and no longer need that beauty! Truly, the best Jazz neck I ever put my hands on, period!

DSC05700.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2010
    UT
    Wow, great price for this!

3. Absolutely!!! For a 'brand new' like Bass and the Barts, it is quite the deal! It will be well packed and ready to go! The 18 volt preamp from Fender is absolutely wonderful! And the satin neck finish makes her very smooooooooth!!! PM for more details and get that beauty over to you guys!

4. TTT

5. When comparing with brand new Elites, like this one, I am offering a super deal, I believe.

Capture.JPG

PM for details and to make it happen.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  6. PM`s replied. Still available. Brand-new like condition with Bartolini pickups...

7. on hold for local sale.

8. Sold locally.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021