Fender Jazz S8 851970 + more Revere MA

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by hirosakaba, Nov 4, 2011.

1. hirosakaba

hirosakaba

Nov 4, 2011
    Dear fellow bassists,

I got my gear stolen on a night of 11/02/2011 between 8:15-9pm in Revere MA by rt.16. I already reported to police but if you come across the following items through buying used items please report to the police.
    BassR.jpg

serial.jpg
    Fender USA Jazz SN/S8 851970 (S8+6 digits) ash body with natural oil finish (I guess it's originally olympic white) and rosewood fingerboard.
    Narrow PU fence (made by Japanese bass brand Atelier Z, and never seen this fence in any of US retail stores) Hipshot Drop-D tuner, hum-cancelling PUs (made by Fujigen), and Badass bridge are installed.
    The pictures were taken when I first got this bass so now it's got more dents and scratches and noticeable groove by my thumb nail between pick-guard and rear pickup.

Following gears been stolen too. I have Serial numbers but don't have pics for them.

Mark Bass Little Mark II Bass Amp Head Serial #: SU302241

It has velcro tape attached above input jack. Upper right hand corner of front panel is bent a little bit.

Mark Bass Traveler 102P Bass Speaker Cabinet Serial #: V1001641

Mackie 402-VLZ3 Portable Mixing Board Serial #: 0025510AVDG0680

Thank you for checking out this posting,

Hiro Sakaba

2. steven1068

steven1068

Oct 26, 2011
    Wow man that's really a hard loss I'm sorry for you. I'm looking to buy a used jazz bass right now so if I see yours anywhere I'll let you know

3. hirosakaba

hirosakaba

Nov 4, 2011
    Hi Steven. Thanks for your support!
    I'm looking around on ebay, craigslist, local stores and... pretty much everywhere but
    if you can keep eye on too that will be really helpful.

I'm hoping to be able to post some good news in near future!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021