Fender Jazz string mute kit for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by georgestrings, Apr 29, 2012.

1. georgestrings

georgestrings Inactive

Nov 5, 2005
    AFAIK, this is the one that comes with the '62 reissue Jazz... It's unopened - $30 shipped anywhere in the CONTUS

IMAG0697-1.jpg

2. georgestrings

georgestrings Inactive

Nov 5, 2005
    Bump for price drop to $25 shipped, CONTUS

- georgestrings

3. georgestrings

georgestrings Inactive

Nov 5, 2005
    TTT

4. georgestrings

georgestrings Inactive

Nov 5, 2005
    TTT

5. dls59

dls59 Supporting Member

Does that fit a p-bass? Do you need to have the bridge cover mounted? Thanks.

6. georgestrings

georgestrings Inactive

Nov 5, 2005
    It's made to fit under a Jazz cover, but I don't see why it wouldn't also work under a P cover... I *think* it needs the cover, as it looks like each piece hooks under the cover - but I've never used one of these kits, and I don't want to open it...

- georgestrings

7. 62fiestapbass

62fiestapbass

Nov 6, 2007
    If by any Wild chance you still have these Please text me 408-499-6050, Thanks Dave

8. Steven Jesseph

Steven Jesseph

Jul 4, 2019
    Good evening, Is the Jazz Bass Mute Set still available? Steve Jesseph, [email protected]

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021