1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Rumble 410 vs. Carvin BR410-4

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TheAnonymousCMG, Oct 12, 2013.

1. TheAnonymousCMG

TheAnonymousCMG

Oct 9, 2013
    Hey there,
    Trying to decide between these two cabinets. The Fender seems to have rather decent reviews, considering the power rating and price point, but the users on Carvins' website have equally great things to say about the BR410-4. I have no experience with Carvin as a company, so I don't know about them with regard to quality and/or customer service, and I'm a bit hesitant about purchasing something I have no way of testing in advance (Although the allure of having a brand new cabinet wrapped in green tolex is almost making me get on the phone with Carvin right now and placing an order). On the other hand, I have owned a couple of Fender guitar amps in the past, and haven 't been terribly pleased with them in the long run once I got over the initial excitement of new gear (Somehow they always sounded better in the store....). Can anyone enlighten me to the pros or cons of either of these cabinets? I already check the gear reviews, and there is nothing for the Carvin, and basically a one sentence review for the Fender.

-Christopher

2. ProdigalBassman

ProdigalBassman

Mar 22, 2012
    I've tried a few Rumble 410 cabs in different stores. With the Rumble 350 head it's OK, but connect a better head and it really shines :bassist: Good deep sound

3. jeff7bass

jeff7bass

Apr 9, 2009
    For a few extra bucks move up to the Carvin BRX10.4 or the Avatar B410, if you can.