1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender super 55 jazz bass pickup set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by techbass76, Jan 13, 2017.

1. techbass76

techbass76 Guest

Nov 15, 2011
    Price:
    Here is a great new and hard to find set of hum cancelling pickups. Bright and punchy. These are wound hot. I want a set of EMG jazz bass pickups. That is my only trade interest. I used them only briefly. Great condition. H74362000000000-00-500x500.

2. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    I have a set of emg jazz pickup with BTC preamp that was in a jazz. It is the older pair form the mid 2000's and it was eating batteries when I took it out. I think it may have a short or misfired in the preamp, but sounds great like a Jazz with EMG's does.. I sure a real tech could put it in for you and it would work great. Let me know if you have nay interest in the pickup or the who thing. Thanks, Bubba

3. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Would you sell them?

4. techbass76

techbass76 Guest

Nov 15, 2011
    Just saw the question. I would take $100 plus shipping. They are new. I am an EMG guy so I wanna stick to that.

5. techbass76

techbass76 Guest

Nov 15, 2011
    Somehow this thread was hacked and now the pickups are marked as sold.