1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender TB-600 *listing update - some components have sold*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by djciano, Oct 17, 2019.

1. djciano

djciano Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Smyrna, TN
    Price:
    Everything works fantastic, little- to no- rack rash. Selling because I've upgraded.

PLEASE NOTE: the tuner, skb case, and drawer have sold and are not included. The Furman PL-8 is still for sale -$75

Pardon the photo dump. The way I posted the photos, they came in 100% out of order.

If you have something you'd like to trade, PM me, the worst I can do is say "no thanks"

Price does not include shipping, but I get a fed ex discount at work so it shouldn't be too insane.

600w of hybrid tube deliciousness.

Sounds great, very clear tone. Fantastic condition.

Here's an ad from a retailer:

Fender TB-600:

Hybrid structure for creamy tone and big power.

The Fender TB-600 Bass Amp Head delivers 600W at 4 ohms and is based on the TBP-1 tube bass preamp. The key to the TB-600 bass amp head's smooth tone-shaping is a passive tone stack, the backbone of the classic Fender sound. The tone stack is interactive: each knob affects the others to create big, warm notes. With the Fender TB-600 Bass Amp Head you get a true representation of the natural sound of whatever bass you play.

Fender TB bass amps are created for professional players looking for large, true, and balanced tone that sits fat in their live or studio mix.

FEATURES
    Hybrid head: (tube preamp, solid state power amp)
    1 channel
    Tubes: 2 X 12AX7
    Front panel controls: Vintage Tube Tone - Input -9dB pad switch, Mute, Volume, Bass w/Deep switch (pull to activate), Mid, Treble w/Bright switch (pull to activate)
    Tube Overdrive: (Enable/Disable Switch), Gain, and Volume
    Blend Vari-Q: (Enable/Disable Switch), Frequency, Level/Q, Room Balance, and Master Volume
    Rear panel controls: Balanced Line Output with Ground Lift, XLR Jack, Level, Pre/Post EQ Select Switch, FX Loop with Trim, +4dBu/-10dBv level switch, Send/Return jacks
    Effects: Fender passive tone stack, Tube Overdrive section, Vari-Q
    section, Room Balance, FX Loop/Boost
    Brushed aluminum rackmount panel

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    jastacey, funkyjudge and DaveDeVille like this.
  2. Raw N Low

Raw N Low If I can't hear it, hopefully I'll feel it Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Denver, Colorado
    Killer amp.

3. djciano

djciano Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Smyrna, TN
    Agreed! The only reason I'm selling is because I increased my load by 40 lbs and got an Ampeg SVT-CL, which will probably be the last amp I need until I'm older, and I switch to a class D because I ended up hurting my back carrying that damn ampeg

Raw N Low likes this.
  4. Great amp. Really let’s a bass player stand out in a mix. Wish I had the funds to buy a second.

djciano likes this.
  5. JerryD

JerryD

Oct 18, 2007
    North Florida
    Just curious if you would be interested in a trade for REDDI in excellent condition.