1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Victor Bailey Jazz Bass 2005 FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Just Thumpin', Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Thumpin'

Just Thumpin' Commercial User

Mar 7, 2008
    NE United States
    Manager and Partner, Fodera Guitars (as of 10/14/09)
    TB has finally done me in and I have to start selling some of the bases I own. My wife now has me on a strict one in, one out policy, so, I am selling my 2005 4-String Fender Victor Bailey Jazz Bass. The bass is in excellent condition, has been professionally set up and perfectly maintained. The bass plays and sounds GREAT. I am the original owner. Again, the ONLY reason I am selling this is becasue I have too many basses and an instrument like this deserves to be PLAYED! Some of the details:

-Koa over Rosewood over Mahogany body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard with abolone dot inlays.
    -Excellent condition with some minor, normal playing wear.
    -These go for $1,900 (street) new and you usually have to wait several months for them.
    -The OHSC and all original case candy will be included -- even the original hang tags.
    -Follow this link to the Fender Spec Page for the Current Model (which I believe is unchanged):

http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0196800821

$1,250 + shipping or best offer (I previously had this lsited on here at $1,400)

IMG_5549.
    IMG_5550.
    IMG_5554.
    IMG_5551.
    IMG_5553.
    IMG_5552.
    IMG_5555.
    IMG_5548.

2. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
    Link leads to a beautiful young girl, but no bass to speak of...

3. Just Thumpin'

Mar 7, 2008
    NE United States
    Link fixed! The Fender Website Changed....

4. Just Thumpin'

Mar 7, 2008
    NE United States
    Sold to a Fellow TB'er.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.