1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Victor Bailey signature jazz bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tampabass, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Tampabass

Tampabass Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
    Price:
    Strings:
    bass 1. bass 2. bass 3. Reluctantly selling my fretted Fender Victor Bailey 4-string jazz bass, made in 2002 or 2003 according to the SN.
    $1350 shipped to CONUS
    Selling because I simply haven't been playing it much lately, and the super-slim neck feels a bit small in my hands after so much playing on upright, my Precisions and my six string. (And also, a second child about to head to college is driving up expenses :( )
    Great action, beefy sound, capable of bright articulation as well as warm tones, real slapping machine. Well constructed, and a beauty. These don't come available very often.
    Good condition, aside from some small dings and minor signs of wear.
    Koa top, mahogany body, rosewood fingerboard, gold hardware.
    Weight update: 9.65 pounds, per UPS (I knew it! :) )
    Comes with original hardshell Fender case, good condition except for a one-inch (or so) horizontal stripe where part of the case top was sliced off (weird, yes, but it came that way to me).
    Might be interested in trading for the "right" light 5-string or possibly 6-string, particularly keen on Lakland, Roscoe, etc.
    Payment method: Greatly prefer Square Cash (AKA the cash app), as it's simple, super-fast and free, but I'll accept PayPal.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    NYCBass, Gorn, Spaceman Ian and 2 others like this.
  2. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Pm sent

3. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    Dan -- Got the PM and responded. Thanks for your interest. Quite a lot of interest in this bass so far.
    Weight update: 9.65 pounds (per UPS).

57pbass likes this.
  4. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    Several inquiries, but still available. Get it before it goes to FleaBay!

5. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    SOLD! Headed to Milwaukee.