1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fernandes Atlas 5 Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by HarveyRobertson, Feb 12, 2020.

1. HarveyRobertson

HarveyRobertson Lowdown Showdown Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Benton Kentucky
    Price:
    $400.00
    Strings:
    Fernandes Atlas 5 Deluxe Neck Thru With Case. The bass is more or less NOS, not a scratch on it, perfect in every way. A beautiful bass in every way. I only accept USPS money order or ZelleĀ©, if you want to use your Reverb account to utilize Reverb $ or PayPal, here is the link to the Reverb sale: Fernandes Atlas Deluxe 5 String With Case Fernandes Atlas Deluxe 5 String With Case
    Screenshot_20200126-100920.jpg Screenshot_20200126-100925.jpg Screenshot_20200126-100905.jpg Screenshot_20200126-100930.jpg

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    xbud and Reedt2000 like this.
  2. raal

raal Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Minneapolis / St Paul
    Interesting bass. Must through a mix like a saw.

HarveyRobertson likes this.
  3. HarveyRobertson

HarveyRobertson Lowdown Showdown Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Benton Kentucky
    It does cut through like a knife, the series/parallel switch gives it a few different tones through the Seymore Duncan MM pup. when I got it, I was in love but I have G.A.S. (again) and want to buy another bass and this is one I can let go of at the moment.