Final Fantasy VII boss theme!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Im a sock, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    I know some of you out there know this tune. I'm thinking about bringing to my band to play during shows. Has anyone else every played this (or thought of playing it) with a group?

If you ask me, this is a pretty bad-ass song even though it's midi.
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Final fantasy music is criminally overlooked.
  3. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    I knew I'd be hearing from you, WR, and yes. Criminally overlooked.
  4. fiebru1119

Mar 2, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    i love some of the music in that game.. especially the slow sad song at the beginnging of the game when you get down under to the train station... ok maybe i know a little too much about it :meh: :spit:
  5. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
  6. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    +1 :eek: uber-cool!
  7. Sound wave orgy
  8. jm1

Nov 12, 2003
    Rockin' the cowbell.

Yes, I am VERY familiar with this song. I've only played through Final Fantast 7 what, 10, 15 times? :)
  9. The Decisive Battle has always been my fav ff song. I've always wanted to be in a video game music cover band, but I can't find anyone else geeky enough to join me. :D
  10. Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    As a matter of fact, I'm playing VII right now! I have the little PS One with LCD screen at work for when times are really slow. I absolutely love the music of this game. Sometimes I just leave the game on pause to hear the soundtrack.

I don't care - I'm a FF geek. :p

I'd join you if I weren't on the opposite coast...
  11. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    I gotta fever.... and the only perscription.... is more cowbell.
  12. Melf

Mar 20, 2003
    Starkville, MS
    Dear LORD, that is stupendous.
  13. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    ROCK! You know, that FFVII song kind of reminds me of Dream Theater.
  14. Samurai

Sep 13, 2003
    I actually listen to video game music as much as real bands. check out . It's a site for people to put up their versions of songs from games. I was going to see Nobuo Uematsu (the composer of all the final fantasy music) conducting an orchestra playing final fantasy music in LA, but it sold out almost right away. I checked E-bay for tickets and there were a bunch, going for over $2000 with plenty of bids. I’m bummed, but I hope there are gonna be more American shows in the future.