Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fla-va' Flaaaaaaaaaav!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JPJ, Jan 9, 2005.

1. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I just saw the first episode of this "Strage Love" deal that VH1 has going on. Admittedly, I haven't been into the Surreal Life, but I did see parts of the occasional episode of this past season, so I know the back story. All I can say is...yeaaaaaaaaah booooooy! :D This is the craziest stuff ever. I was a big PE fan back in the day, and if you would have told me 15 years ago that I'd be watching Flav in some kind of bizarre courtin' show with Brigitte Neilsen, it wouldn't have even passed the giggle test. As a matter of fact, is STILL doesn't pass the giggle test! :smug:

2. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    Anytime I see him on TV I have to watch. He is so funny and over the top that its hilarious. Flava Flav is in the house!

3. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    He can make any mindless show watchable. He's great. :p

Hey, JPJ. Haven't seen you in forever. :)

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Flav is awesome, but I can tell if I hung out with him for more than 4 hours at a time, I would go mad.

I don't know what he sees in Bridget, she doesn't see that cool... and normally I don't call a chick ugly...

5. Flav annoys me...and he's just on TV. In person...I'd ignore.

6. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Been too busy getting caught up in all of these new silly TV shows! ;)

They had promos for the upcoming season at the end of the episode and all I needed to see was the "Flava Flav dance"! :p It just sets me off. :D Hadn't seen Flav bust out the "Flava Flav" dance in years ! :smug:

7. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    I think he's an idiot and the only thing he could do that would bring a smile to my lips is throw himself in front of a bus. :ninja:

8. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    I think he's funny AS ****.

9. "When I grab the mic- Yo, Flav what is this?"

10. mr e

mr e

Nov 17, 2003
    nyc
    We got Magnum Brown, Shoothki - Valoothki; Super-calafraga-hestik-alagoothki
    You could put dat in ya don't know what I said book. Took-look-yuk-duk-wuk

11. Rav

Rav

Dec 29, 2004
    Aurora, IL
    Someone needs to tell poor flav that just because shes white and used to be a model that doesnt make her a good catch.

Poor flav-o thinks hes going where every man wants to go and doesnt understand they've all been there already.

-Rav

12. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Sep 12, 2003
    Lakewood Colorado
    He makes me want to wear a giant clock on a necklace like its the early 90s again... :p

13. Did I miss something? :crying: :D

(actually, i find her rather unattractive)

14. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
  15. jivetkr

jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    NJ
    I find Falv to be quite annoying, but not nearly as annoying as Brigitte Neilsen.

And he is still wearing those stupid clocks. The guy is 45 already.

16. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    I saw the begining of this, what happened at the end?

17. She was pretty hot 20 years ago.