Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fodera Imperial "Garrison" 4 string!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yamarc, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    I have an amazing bass for sale. It is a very rare piece indeed actually 1 of only 2 that are in the US.

It is a "Garrison" Imperial 4 string with a now extinct Chestnut top (1000.00 upgrade), a brazilian rosewood fingerboard (1000.00 upgrade as well), ash body, dual coils with chestnut covers (500.00 upgrade), matching brazilian rosewood ramp (200.00), matching headstock, 18 volt Pope 3 band preamp w/passive tone control, gold hardware, not to mention MOJO! This bass (with all those upgrades) cost over 8000.00 new, I am selling for 4000.00)....half off!
    This bass has tone and playability to die for! The tone of this bass is a great blend of an aggressive 70's jazz and the classic Fodera round sound, probably the most versatile bass I've ever owned. One of the top two best playing basses I've ever owned, very easy to do fast runs and solo/chord all the way up to the 24th fret.

It is in excellent condition 9 out of 10 and was just "freshened-up" and set-up by the fine folks at Fodera. It comes with the OHSC. You will not be disappointed, this bass is worth every penny....
    And yes, this is the bass that was sold from www.thegrooveshoppe.com so save any further e-mails on the subject.

I am selling because I cannot afford such a nice bass and need the money to continuing take graduate courses. E-mail or call for more pics/info. My e-mail was formerly yamarc(9)@aol.com but I have closed that account, I do however have many references. Thanks, Marc

marchunsaker@hotmail.com 636 675 3636

2. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    sorry, talkbass inbox was full...cleaned it out now