SOLD Fodera Matt Garrison 5 - Buckeye Burl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassSaxMan, Dec 25, 2021.

1. BassSaxMan

BassSaxMan

Jul 11, 2008
    Price:
    $7800
    Strings:
    United States
    This is a Fodera Garrison 5 signature bass built in 2012. This bass nails the Matt Garrison sound that this bass is so famous for, and is great for chords and solo playing as well.

Selling because I am much more used to tighter string spacing and just could not adapt well. I am also more of a B-G player. I thought of getting it changed to be tuned B-G (would need a new nut) but I just felt like that would ruin the essence of what this bass does. It also has the ash neck which is no longer available. There are some bumps on this bass as noted in the pics, with some zipper rash that occurred with the original owner at the bottom of the bass (again, included in pictures). Doesn't really affect the bass in any way, and did not even care about it once I had it in hand, but obviously I am pointing out everything. The bass is incredible in person and plays and sounds great.

This is the original "newborn" page for the bass:

Matt Garrison Signature Imperial 5

No trades, sale only. Any questions, please feel free to ask! Asking $7800 + shipping.

Specs:
    Type: 5 strings
    Frets: 26 frets deluxe
    Scale: 33"
    Body: Walnut w/ Alder tone block
    Neck: 3 piece Ash
    Weight : 10.4 LB
    String spacing: 19mm
    Fodera Hardware: Black
    Pickups: Fodera/Duncan dual coils
    Active/ Passive: Yes with tone control
    Electronics: Mike Pope 3 Band 18volt
    Case: Fodera HSC

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  2. BassSaxMan

BassSaxMan

Jul 11, 2008
    On hold, pending deal.

3. Duval Prescott

Duval Prescott Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2021
    That was fast!

4. BassSaxMan

BassSaxMan

Jul 11, 2008
    Sold, to a deserving new home.

Joshua Kim likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022