1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For a good cause?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thewildest, Nov 3, 2013.

1. thewildest

thewildest

May 25, 2011
    Montreal
    Hello brother'tappers,

This month I am taking the great challenge of trying to grow a moustache, by participating in "Movember", the world wide initiative aimed to raise funds for research to find a cure (among others) to prostate cancer. With some friends and family members that have endured this disease, this time I am doing my part and also ask for your generous donations.

I promise I will update some images of this process as this totally random disarray of facial hair blossoms into a full and notorious moustache, which I am sure will make you laugh once in a while as it looks a little ridiculous on me; if we achieve that and we raise a few bucks, my mission will be accomplished. To do this, please visit this website: HTTP://MOBRO.CO/GUSTAVOZECHARIES. If you go to the incredible extent of donating 50$ I will send you a copy of our band's CD (www.krakatoa-music.com) free of charge (including shipping) until I deplete them all.

Thank you very much for your generosity!!

2. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    We're doing this at my work, but its going from Nov 6th to Dec 6th. I figured since I dislike shaving I might as well raise some $ not doing it.

3. MetalSearGolid

MetalSearGolid Cyperpunk Cowboy

Aug 29, 2013
    Michigan, USA
    I tried to get something like this going at my work as well, but apparently because of cultural issues in the workplace we're not allowed to do it anymore. I guess someone felt ostracized over not being able to participate in a similar endeavor a few years ago.