1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD For Sale: Kubicki EXFactor 2000 Post Fender Era

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Grand Wazoo, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black and in very good conditions, and probably one of the few with the original Kubicki hard case.

18 Volts preamp (2 batteries)

Location London, England. Will ship worldwide, provided buyer is willing to pay international courier.

PM me if interested.

8d6fdeb6.

b1204e43.

bfb80772.

d22c6242.

Reason for selling, I've got too many basses this is the least played one because I can't adjust that well to the smaller 32" scale, specially after playing a 37" Dingwall.

Full series of shots in this album link including shots of the control cavity.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r200/xt660/Kubicki Ex Factor/

2. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    You need to post a price.... just sayin'

3. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    whats the sale price? estimated shipping to the US?

4. £1200 GPB (English pounds) rate of exchange with USD $ at the moment is £1.00 = $1.584 meaning that the cost in USD$ would be around $1901.141, I have no idea what the shipping charges are, but I am prepared to have it estimated by local post services as soon as a potential buyer is interested to go ahead.

Having said that I have a very interested buyer already from this forum so, this bass might be gone soon.

Good luck :bassist:

p.s.: the fact that I have zero feedback in this forum is because I've never sold anything in Talkbass but as a matter of reference and level of service / honesty etc etc you can check my Basschat feedback at this link: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/105926-feedback-for-grand-wazoo/

5. This is a reminder for anyone interested that the bass is still for sale.

If anyone is interested or has any questions please drop me a pm.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.