1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Freeman Guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by twisty4678, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Has anyone heard of "Freeman Guitars"? I did a search here and on google and can't seem to find any info. Found a five string freeman bass for 125 bucks at guitar center, had to pick it up. Couldn't believe there was a 5 string for that cheap. I know it's a beginner/cheap bass but for not being sure how much i would like a 5 string 125 wasn't much to throw down!

2. Felipec

Felipec

Jan 11, 2011
    I own a Freeman 5-string bass guitar, I think it's one of the best basses I've owned to be honest, I can't find any info about them either.. it's a shame I would really like to see more products I remember I've seen them a couple of years ago when I first got the bass I think these basses were originally around $600 dollars but then they ran out of business and shut down hence why the bass was cheap.