1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Friday Night SYNTH jam....

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Floridabwoy, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Floridabwoy

Floridabwoy Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Jacksonville, Fl
    So after a few 7 & diets.....

http://s164437600.onlinehome.us/fridaynightfun.mp3

First sequence - Wobble
    FM4 - Chicken Salad

Second sequence - Reese
    FM4 - Big Muff

Third sequence - ???
    FM4 - Big Muff - MetalZone - Chicken Salad

Enjoy! (excuse the sloppy playing)

2. Very cool bro. Thanks for posting that!

What settings were you using on the FM4, if you don't mind saying?

3. Floridabwoy

Sep 18, 2008
    Jacksonville, Fl
    the first one is either synthomatic, or attach synth the second and third are strings.

4. Thanks. I need to spend a bit more time with mine and suss out my saved presets.

It's such an underrated pedal!

5. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Good stuff floridabwoy, making great use of your gear. :cool: Do you have heel/toe settings dialed in for two subdivisions to that bpm, or have you just been practicing and are wingin' it? Good timing on the lfo either way.

6. Floridabwoy

Sep 18, 2008
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Thanks just winging it.... The LFO is from the Chicken Salad. It just works really well with the FM4. Been working on sounds for a little while (as you know per my millions of questions) Just wanted to to show some progress. Used to produce DNB & Reggae so I am just facinated by doing things on an instrument instead of soft synths and samples. I used abelton live 7 as well on this for anyone that might want to know. If anyone needs some breaks, Hip Hop, DNB, classics like hot pants, apache, tighten up, funky mule, sniper just let me know... : )

Sucks I am playing in a psychedelic jam band and have no use for these sounds... : ( Just more for fun