1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 2007-2008 stingray 5 honeyburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DTF, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    ]For Sale or Trade MusicMan Stringray 5 HH in HoneyBurst .

Great condition but the bass has one tiny ding on the lower horn side about 1/8 of an inch big. Strung with Thomastik flats, it is wearing a tort guard now, but also comes with an authentic EBMM black guard that is brand new never installed.

ships in what I believe is the OHSC

Local pickup in NYC is cool at a discount

$1200 OBO FEDEXed and insured CONUS Paypal please

Thanks for looking Id like to try a P5 so if you have one in similar condition and want to trade it with some cash , thats cool too , Im also a sucker for anything AVRI in discontinued colors. passive only please. Really would love to try an avri 62 J in any color I have a '57 p in white, a '62p in 3tsb, a '62p in black and a 75 avri jazz , so nothing in those colors/models please.

Trades + - cash as needed

Dont be shy send me an offer , worst I will say is no thank you

IMG_0206. IMG_0222.
    IMG_0222-1.
    IMG_0210.
    IMG_0219-Edit.
    IMG_0222.
    IMG_0214.
    IMG_0217.

2. Octoplus

Octoplus

Aug 17, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Gorgeous photos!

3. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    thanks , Ill have to buy my neighbor lunch if this sells , he has a nice camera :)

4. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    any interest in a AV 75RI Jazz?

5. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    sure pm me

6. PeteyWheatstraw

PeteyWheatstraw

Aug 10, 2009
    Hi mate would you send this to Australia, if so how much for shipping? Thanks
    PW

7. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    thanks but im gonna try and stay local for now , no offense just customs forms and whatnot , ill look into it though and see what it entails , if its no big deal ill do it
    _______

8. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Bump for a great guy and my old bass. Whoever gets this will be quite happy.

9. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    thanks jeff , I love it but I gotta get rid of 2 basses , so unfortunately this is one of 'em

10. What's the other one?

11. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    fender mike dirnt sig another one I love , I went a little crazy buying basses and bass parts this winter , I need to get my buddies camera first before I post it.
    the worst part is id rather have the basses than the money right now , but I have no room. we should trade rays man, id like to look at that sweet cherry burst for a few days

12. Honey's no slouch...

13. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    Thanks , really cant go wrong with either

14. PeteyWheatstraw

PeteyWheatstraw

Aug 10, 2009
    Hi mate,
    Im cool with that, I am very keen, have been looking for one of these for awhile now. Let me know what the go is in regards to the shipping, so we can make it happen.
    Thanks
    PW

15. PeteyWheatstraw

PeteyWheatstraw

Aug 10, 2009
    Sorry mate does it come with a hard case? Also is that the 1/8ding you were talking about in the lower horn shown in the photo.
    PW

16. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    yes It ships in a hard case, the ding didnt come out in the pics, its tiny ill try to get a picture of it posted for you

17. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    in regard to a PM I own two cheap bathroom scales I just weighed the bass with the bathroom scale method, it weighs 10.2 pounds on one and 10 pounds exactly on the other so id guess its about 10pounds 2 oz.?

18. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    bump

19. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    here are some pics of the ding its very small and is just a dent in the paint it doesnt go to the wood or anything like I said its about the size of an 1/8 inch headphone jack.
    I just dont want the buyer /trade partner to have any surprises.

IMG_2098.
    IMG_2097.
    IMG_2105.

20. BigdaddyJG

BigdaddyJG

Apr 24, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV
    Boy I really like this bass. I'm thinking......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.