1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Chunk Systems Envelope Filter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DaveAceofBass, Jul 20, 2007.

1. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    For Sale is the Chunk Systems Agent 00 Funk Mark II envelope filter. I've had this pedal since near the time they first came out, about a year or so. (I'm not looking at it right this second, but I think it's serial #0025 or close to that.) It's in mint condition, and works perfectly.

I'm asking $200 + shipping. Get it while you can, these things are hard to find.

2. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Actually, Tonefactor.com has them in stock (brand new) for $230 and don't charge shipping.

3. Is this the MarkII, or the original?

Dan

4. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    :smug:

5. Oops..yeah I need to pay attention:D

Dan

6. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Well, this unit has really not been used much. Basically it's in brand new condition. I did take the rubber feet off (they unscrew) to put on some velcro, but the velcro will come off without damaging the paint and I still have the rubber feet. If someone wants one bad enough they can definitely use to save the $30 and buy mine instead! BTW, I waited for mine for months because they were back ordered and out of stock due to being hand made overseas. I'll accept offers on it, but if the offers on here don't suit my fancy, it's going on eBay.

7. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Cool, but I doubt you'll get more than 170 on ebay. And if you charge shipping, then whoever buys it saves less than $30.

It just comes with buying and selling used gear... You have to sell it for the price at which someone will buy it.