1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Cirrus 6 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by v-grooves, Apr 15, 2009.

1. v-grooves

v-grooves

Sep 20, 2008
    Clearwater, FL
    This bass is in mint condition and I could not find any visible flaws after careful inspection. I also have very high res photos if needed. It is a redwood bass that has a warm and harmonically complete sound that is consistent up and down the entire rosewood fretboard from B to C.

With the onboard active preamp, you can dial in many very useful sounds from traditional Fender Bass to modern hi-fi.

This is a rare bass as they made very few of the redwood instruments. Serial # is 11178758. You can get more specifics on the Cirrus at Peavey's website. I can email some soundclips to a serious inquiry if needed.

I would like to get around 830 for the bass and case.

Thanks for looking.

Vince

Attached Files:

2. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    How about a trade for a Yamaha TRB6. This is the one with the 19mm string spacing and single coil pups. I have it for sale on here if you want to see it. I just lowered the price yesterday to $950. If I can't sale or trade Im going to refinist it to like a redwood color. I like wood colored basses for some reason. You can see the grain through the paint but I like that wood look.

3. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    specs?

4. v-grooves

v-grooves

Sep 20, 2008
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks for the trade offers.......I have some out right purchase offers right now....all though the markbass combo looks nice. I will know for sure tomorrow mid-day.

Sorry I dont have any more specs on the bass, but I think you can call Peavey and give them the serial # and they can give you that info.

Vince

5. You're killing me. A NOS Cirrus 6 just sold at my local dealer for $1200. I was (and still am) in the process of unloading to buy it. Now I'll be missing out on a second 6 before that **** sells. Good luck on the sale.

Mike

BTW, if you do change your mind on trade offers, PM me....I might be able to offer something decent.

6. T-MOST

T-MOST Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    NJ via NYC
    Bump... nice bass!

7. v-grooves

v-grooves

Sep 20, 2008
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks for the other offers.

Vince

8. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    What about weight, neck width at the 24th and at the nut, neck dive, etc?

9. v-grooves

v-grooves

Sep 20, 2008
    Clearwater, FL
    I dont have the detailed specs on the width and dont have the accurate tools to measure it.

As far as neck dive, even though it is a 35" scale bass, it balances perfectly on a few different straps I have used.

The bass is sold.

10. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    I'm not looking for micrometer accuracy. Do you have a ruler?

11. v-grooves

v-grooves

Sep 20, 2008
    Clearwater, FL
    Sorry, I have the bass boxed up and ready to be shipped out. You can call Peavey and give them the serial # and they can give yo uall the details.

Sorry I cant help,
    V