Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Eden WT-800

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by caesarbass, Mar 24, 2005.

1. This is a 1997 Eden WT-800 with rack ears. I posted it a week ago and I'm posting it again because I have pictures this time. This amp has never let me down. I'm switching over to a QSCPLX2402 and a preamp, that's why I'm getting rid of this amp. It works perfectly. I'd rather do a local sale, So. Cal. I'd like to make sure this amp goes to a good home and I would really like the person who buys it is able to try it out with their cab and bass. Although I'm not opposed to shipping, buyer pays UPS. My selling price is $800.00, or make me an offer. It does not come with a rack.
    Edit: I do have more pictures, and if needed can send them to interested parties. Thanks.

2. Right back at you screemnjay...thanks!!!

3. bump.........next stop....ebay.........

4. Price drop!!!!! $750.00. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: or make me a decent offer.

5. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
  6. PM back at you Rodent!!!

7. It's still here...buyer flaked and I passed on two sales because of it.

8. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    Just to be sure ... by reading the thread history, one could incorrectly assume I was the buyer.

I'm a month out from having funds :crying:

R

9. Sorry...the supposed buyer was not Rodent. It was another TB'er though, and I'm very bummed. :crying: Wahhh!!!