1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Feeler: Baddy1Shoes Honeycomb OD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dick Tree, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Dick Tree

Dick Tree

May 26, 2011
    Normal, IL
    Nice little "low-gain" overdrive. I'm saving up for some new pedals and I wanna see if I can get some offers for this one. I love this pedal but I have major GAS all the time

$100 shipped. Can provide pics and all that stuff if requested.

2. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    PM

3. Dick Tree

Dick Tree

May 26, 2011
    Normal, IL
    Would trade for Fuzzrocious or Iron Ether fuzz pedals (cash going your way of course)

4. Dick Tree

Dick Tree

May 26, 2011
    Normal, IL
    bump

5. BluesWalker

BluesWalker Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2008
    How does it compare to the Wayfarer?

6. Dick Tree

Dick Tree

May 26, 2011
    Normal, IL
    Never tried that one. Maybe someone else could explain? If not, I can maybe make some clips if anyone's interested.

7. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    It's warmer overall than the WF. It also gives you control over the tone and gain of the circuit.

It's not the same, but the HCOd is more in the family with the Fuzzrocious Dark Driving.

8. BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    PM sent

9. BluesWalker

Jun 17, 2008
    Thanks for the info. I really like my WF but am looking for another type of distortion to add to my pedal board. I have offered to purchase it if it is still available.

10. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    it is definitely a different flavor.