1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT 2 GK Neo 212**Excellent condition**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by yeldarb69 (Brad), Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to sell or trade two of my GK Neo 212 cabinets.One is two years old and the other is one year old.Both are in excellent shape and sound great.They both have castors with them and are 8 ohms with a 600 watt rating.I am looking for $350 a piece or $650 for the pair.I would be interested in a trade for a 4 ohm 410 cabinet.Either a GK Neo,Epifani or a Bergantino would be my first choices.If need be i can add some cash for the right cabinet.I would also be interested in a Genz Benz NX2 212.Hit me up with what you got.I do not have boxes to ship these right now so for the time being it is going to have to be a local deal in the PA. area.I am willing to drive a good distance to meet up.I will get some more pics up later.Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Bump... I've got two of these older model 212's (slighter larger size) and they kill.

3. I agree, they sound absolutely massive when ran together.

4. 24 hr.special.$550 for both cabinets.That is like getting 10% off of a new one and then getting one for FREE!!!

5. zawinals

zawinals

Dec 15, 2010
    PM'd with trade...

6. All pm's have been replied to.

7. Bump

8. leehoop

leehoop

Jan 21, 2006
    Chicago, Ill.
    please sir keep me in mind when you are ready to ship.

9. Will do,although there is some interest brewing and they might be gone this weekend!

10. Bump

11. On hold pending delivery tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.