1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Loaded capri orange Mustang bass body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by PihSant, Aug 27, 2012.

1. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    I bought this body with full intentions of starting a project, but other things have come up, and I need the money more than I need a new project. So here it is. It's a beautiful capri orange with a fiesta red competition stripe. I believe it's all stock Fender parts(except for the finish). The paint looks professionally "relic'd" The spots in the pictures that look like glare are actually the relic'ing. I think it's a primer finish underneath that shows in those spots, but it is all completely sealed, so there isn't any actual wood coming through. PM me with any questions. I'm looking to get $375 shipped in the CONUS, but I'm also open to trades. Paypal only please. PM me with any inquiries. Thanks for looking :bassist:

Click here for the imgur album.

Some of the picture look lighter than the front, but that's just the lighting in the room. The entire body is the same capri orange color.

2. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    Bump!

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Ooh. Dreamsicle. :)

4. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    TTT!

5. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    Bump!

6. PihSant

PihSant

Dec 1, 2010
    Friday night bump!

7. low2groove

low2groove Tyranis 4 / Lower Groove Guitars

Jan 21, 2007
    I worked on a very early version ( late 60's I believe) of this bass for Roger Glover, bassist for Deep Purple back in the early 90's. With that pickup it felt to me like a mini P Bass and it's short scale to boot. Nice little bass for somebody's collection!

8. Drucocu

Drucocu

Jan 24, 2007
    Hi PihSant!

Looks like you're a fellow TB'er too, I'm rkharper on ebay!

best regards