1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Parker Nylon (Spanish) Fly

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Philonius, May 3, 2011.

1. Hey TB community:

This came to me recently, and since I'm no guitarist, it needs a new home. Pretty unusual instrument; Parker didn't make them for very long. If you're into Parkers you surely know much more about this guitar than I do. In short though, it's a monocoque carbon fiber body and neck with a carved wood (Spruce, I believe) top, nylon strings, and built-in peizo pickup. Super light, great tone. Comes with lightweight gig bag, will be very carefully packed.

Asking $2000 plus shipping and insurance. Not especially looking for trades, but I'm open to considering something MIA or MIJ Fender. PM me if interested.

Let the images begin. The good:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The details:

Location and closeup of 1/16" x 3/16" chip in finish on face.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Minor scuffs and chips along the edges between the face and back/body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gotta' admit- that's pretty cool, eh?. Enjoy.

2. Cool, but not $2K cool? It went back to its former owner. No longer available.

3. PositBGH

PositBGH

May 14, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA
    If you can still get a hold of this guitar or if anyone else has a Parker Spanish Fly or Parker Nylon Fly, please let me know - I would love to purchase one!

Bryan

4. Fidel Brizuela

Fidel Brizuela

Aug 9, 2016
    Hello, I would like to do business for the spanish fly ... if you are interested in an electric parker and I return money I have DF522EFR Maxx Fly W / EMG's and Floyd Rose tremolo guitar parker

5. Fidel Brizuela

Fidel Brizuela

Aug 9, 2016
    Im looking for a parker nylon fly guitar

6. uncledevo

uncledevo

Feb 9, 2007
    NJ
    If you got your Spanish Fly please ignore this. If you still want one, I have one that I'm about to list on eBay. Please let me know either way. I'd rather sell it directly than list it on eBay.

7. uncledevo

uncledevo

Feb 9, 2007
    NJ
    If you got your Spanish Fly good for you. If you didn't and still want one I have one in excellent condition I'm about to list on eBay. I'd rather sell it directly than list it as eBay's fees are pretty outrageous. Please let me know either way.

8. Drum Fu

Drum Fu

Apr 4, 2017
    How much are you looking to sell it for?

9. uncledevo

uncledevo

Feb 9, 2007
    NJ
    I've got one for sale.

I'm gonna eBay tonight but you can beat that to the punch.

Attached Files: