1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distrotion Pro & WMD Fatman

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Kwesi, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I have here two awesome pedals. One is easily the coolest distortion ever created and the other is one of the fattest, and easiest to use envelope filters I've ever got to play with. The MWBDP is great and I would keep it but it's taking up too much space on my board so I'd like to get a regular MWBD. The Fatman was a really tough choice too. Frankly I'd swap this for my MXR M82 any time but I think I've grown attached to it which is why this is for sale, lol.

Both pedals are in perfect working condition. The MWBDP is in excellent physical condition with very few fine scratches. The Fatman is a little more used but nothing that would matter from more than a foot away.

[del]I'll let the MWBDP go for $205[/del] and the WMD Fatman for $180. Both prices are shipped within the CONUS. The only trades I'm looking for would be for a regular Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distortion and/or Tri-Mod Phaser.

IMG_5360.

IMG_5353.

2. bump! Pics up Sunday!

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Great seller! :)

4. daikaiju

daikaiju

May 3, 2007
    Norway
    You've got a PM.

5. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Sunday was yesterday!

6. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I have an Aguilar Tone Hammer, EBS Octabass, and an EHX Memory Boy that could use a new home. Anything strike your fancy?

7. Indeed it was, lol. It totally slipped my mind but they're up now. Thanks for the kind words :).

Sorry, not really after any of those. Though a gated fuzz might pique my interest ;)

8. daikaiju

daikaiju

May 3, 2007
    Norway
    Will you ship internationally?

9. pm sent.

10. I would buy these two if I had the money.

11. another pm sent re: gated fuzz ;)

12. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Interested in a T-Rex Twister, brand new - for the distortion?

13. Thanks for the offer but the only flanger I'm currently interested in is Source Audio's.

14. Bump though, I gotta say that my resolve to sell the MWBD is wavering.

EDIT: It has crumbled... at least for the time being. The MWBD is no longer for sale. But the Fatman is so buy that :D!

15. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    Glad to see you want to keep your MWBP,...just gotta edit your sig :)

16. Haha, I'm glad to be keeping it too. Sig will be editted :).

17. bump

18. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    You still didn't edit your sig :p

It should be pointed out that WMD pedals are a lot smaller than they look :) great for conserving pedalboard real estate. And top mounted jacks!

19. Hehe, finally got to it. Laziness will be the death of me... it'll probably catch me sleepin :p. Yeah, WMD pedals are really small, I'd guess two mxr pedals stuck together end to end would be about the same. I'd check the website for exact dimensions but I'm sleepy, lol.

20. bump!!