1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: SWR 610/Peavey 412M

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by astav, Mar 11, 2009.

1. astav

astav

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Howdy friends. I've got a basically brand new SWR Goliath 610 Sr (it still has plastic covering the 'SWR' and 'Goliath Sr' badges on the front grill) and a late 70's Peavey 2ohm 412M in very good shape.

The 412 was partnered with a Peavey Mark III and sounded great for a long while until the amp finally blew. If you have a Mark series amp or just need a 2ohm cab, this is a good option. The SWR is in perfect shape but isn't what I need.

I'd like to purchase or trade for a BergNV610. If you have one and are interested in the cabs (one or both), we can work out a trade plus cash. If you're only interested in the cabs, $450 takes the SWR and $75 takes the Peavey. I'm the Bay Area, near SF. Let me know and I'll send you some pics. Thanks.

2. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    i would buy both at that price if i or you were closer

3. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    +1 on that... I am near Chicago

4. astav

astav

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    PM sent

5. astav

astav

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Woohoo!! Found a nice used Berg610 and need to clear some studio space. Anyone interested? Take both cabs and I'll throw in a Morley Pro Series II wah to express my gratitude...

6. astav

astav

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Cabs sold. Thanks everyone.