1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fuzzrocious, Boss, Protone, Devi Ever...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Verminaard, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, clearing some of my stuff out. Trying to post the pics here's what I got:

!!SOLD!! Fuzzrocious Rat Tail - $125 !!SOLD!!

!!KEEPING!! Fuzzrocious Grey Stache - !!KEEPING!!

!!SOLD!! Fuzzrocious Dark Driving - $125 !!SOLD!!

!!SOLD!! Gnomeratron VTF - $125 All the extra diodes to mess with, green LED !!SOLD!!

Protone Ram Skull - $125 Ram head Big Muff, good for bass, looks cool

!!SOLD!! Devi Ever Ruiner - $75 Synthy style bass fuzz !!SOLD!!

Devi Ever Hyperion - $75 has a voltage starve knob, but that doesn't really do anything special for bass as far as I can tell, sorry

!!SOLD!! EHX Small Stone - $50 !!SOLD!!

Boss Flanger BF3 - $75

Boss Bass Overdrive ODB3 - $50

Tech 21 XXLB - $100

Most have industrial strength velcro on bottom (hook side). They are all in very good condition.

Just getting away from effects at the moment, because I currently have more of a hankering for preamps. Took a bunch of pictures, but they're too big?! Go figure...

Attached Files:

• 058.JPG
      058.JPG
      File size:
      83.7 KB
      Views:
  2. I can't see that rat tail lasting. Wish you were wanting to trade, been wanting to try a Gnome for the longest time now.

3. What you got man, I'll consider it, worst that can happen is I say no. I'm not much of a seller myself, but I think the prices are fair. All's fair in Fuzz and War!!

4. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    This is incredible!:eek:
    Sorry to see all this go my friend! :bawl:

5. I've got a little more... I'm keeping the Protone Raven it is pretty damned cool even though I don't use it much. I'm not dying for cash or anything. It just makes some room for the next time I freak for effects. Also I have Eyeball's Fender TBP1 preamp on the way!! WOOT!!

6. kmon

kmon

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    PMd

7. My paypal address is ghulrauk@msn.com for interested parties. Paypal is my preferred method of capital exchange. Thanks fer lookin'!!

Kmon has dibs on the rat at the moment!!

8. the_carl

the_carl

Sep 10, 2009
    Pasadena, CA
    PM'd on the gnome

9. Rat Tail is SOLD!! To KMON!!

10. Gnome is SOLD pending payment to the_carl!!

11. Angry Gnome moving out to California!!

12. Still plenty of stuff going on here folks!!

13. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    If possible, please insure your Fuzzrocious shipments. USPS has not been kind to us lately!

14. Hi Ry what happened if you don't mind telling me? And by the way, love your stuff man!!

15. rratajski

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Two or three pedals were damaged in transit. The sellers didn't insure. The sellers and I had to take a hit...The extra $2 is worth the hassle of loss or damage!

16. Dark Driving on hold pending payment to GSCROGGIN!! Actually my personal favorite of the Fuzzrocious line, I'm a simple man.

17. I've been sending them out USPS Priority with the tracking. Although I'm certainly no expert on sales or distribution Ry. Is that Kosher?!

18. Yes, but you need to request insurance as well. Just tell the clerk you want to insure the pedal for **** amount. It's a simple, one piece of paper. I always insure for more then the pedal is worth to compensate for the lost shipping cost and my hassles should I need to file a claim. For instance, I insure $150 packages for $175.

19. rratajski

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Honestly, tracking is a scam!
    All it does is allow you to see where the pedal might be...

Just do insurance for X amount, as Paul/PFD says. It covers loss and damage ;).

20. gscroggin

gscroggin Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2006
    CT
    Payment sent...the Dark Driving is MINE MINE MINE! I'm soon to be unstoppable when it and my Phat Phuk join forces like Voltron!

Or so I heard...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.