1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Mesa PH412

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Zako, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Zako

Zako

May 9, 2007
    Waterloo, IA
    This cab is probably the best cab iv owned. Well i havent owned a lot of different cabs but this is definitely the best one iv played out of.
    Including SWR, Ampgeg, GK, etc.

Anyway Shes rated at 1200w at 4ohms

Has tilt back roller skate wheels for casters (Unfortunatly one wheel is kinda broken but it still rolls just fine)

And carrying handles on top, and fold out handles on the bottom for easy carrying.

Its a little scratched up, rips on the tolex at top and back of cab. One of the hard plastic corner pieces is broken. the marks are hardly noticable from a distance.

Im asking $600 for it, Local pick up only, i can drive to meet up to 3 hours.

Sorry no pics yet, want to get people possibly thinking bout it and its at my band practice space so i cant get to it right away.

2. This cab is like a portable thunderstorm....this moves more air than most folks would ever believe!

3. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I own one and it really is the most amazing cab. For anyone that buys it, Mesa sells all the replacement parts for the cab. When I bought mine, one of the wheels was worn out and the corners and skid rails were all really scuffed up and cracked. I ordered new wheels, corners, skid rails from Boogie and spruced the cab right up in no time.

4. rexthegorman

rexthegorman

Feb 17, 2009
    Nashville
    Dang man. Thats an awesome deal.
    1. Any pics?
    2. How close to Nashville would you get?

5. Oh man. Oooohhhhh man. I'm so freaking tempted by this, but I have no real valid reason to pick something like this up, and yet, I want it so badly.

It doesn't help that I'm actually within driving distance of Waterloo.

I don't suppose you're interested in any trades, perchance? I have a couple of Tech21 B410s that are great cabs that I wouldn't really need if I went with this cab.

6. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    O'm close enough to be interested, and it would go great with my M9, but, it wouldn't fit in my car.

7. Bean639

Bean639

Aug 18, 2010
    Richmond, Va
    PM sent

8. Zako

Zako

May 9, 2007
    Waterloo, IA
    sorry no trades :p im looking to get rid of it because im going to school.

And pics will be up as soon a i can get them. im kinda busy with work and being out of town atm.

thanks for the replies :)

9. Killer deal, too bad your a 20 hour drive away :(

10. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester
    If you happen to be going to school at Duke or any of the other fine universities near Raleigh, NC let me know so we can work something out with the cab.

11. +1,000,000

Add another hour for me

Free X-Mas bump :bassist:

12. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    Only 2 hrs from me ;) Got to love iowa. Not a fan of neo's though. Good luck with the sale fellow Iowan. too bad it wasn't a berg 412 i prolly be knocking at your door right now. :bassist:

13. rexthegorman

rexthegorman

Feb 17, 2009
    Nashville
    Is this thing still around? Threads been dead for a while, but I'm interested.