1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Micro Pog

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Geddyfleaharris, Mar 1, 2008.

1. I bought an MXR 117 flanger today so my internal controls demand that something be sold.

For sale is an EH Micro Pog. I bought this new at the end of November 2007 and it has been on my board since. In truth I have only engaged the effect maybe 20 to 25 times and actual use time is probably around 15 to 20 minutes. That is why it's for sale. I don't use it. It works like new though! It comes with the original box and adapter. The only "blemish" would be the velcro on the bottom of the pedal. I will leave that on.

$180.00 US shipped to the US or Canada.

I will consider partial trades (has to be cool) and I am also looking for a Digitech Whammy IV. Any trades must have boxes and be in as good of shape as my pedal.

Paypal please.

Jack002.

2. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Oh man, this is the pretty much last effect I think I could ever use...but I want it....I'd be all over this if I had the cash to spare.

3. vikunja

vikunja

Oct 29, 2004
    Norway
    Pm Sent

4. Sunday bump

5. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Does it sound good on a Ricky?

6. I guess depending on what your definition of good is LOL. It tracks great and combined with a fuzz sounds huge.

7. Monday A.M. bump

8. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    PM to yah.

offer

9. Sold to Vikunja. Pymt received.Thanks Vikunja. :)