1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: MM Big Al 5 SSS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Grand Wazoo, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Available for sale in UK and Europe only.

Beautiful Big Al 5 SSS in Candy Apple Red with plain white pickguard, less than 2 months old, received on July 8th 2010. It was an impulse purchase, I didn't really need it, it's in Mint condition and never gigged, OHSC included. Need to sell to finance Dingwall addiction.

Price £1599 Sterling Pounds if collected in person in London or add £40 for courier cost to UK Mainland or £90 for courier expenses to European destinations.

PM me if interested.
    Thanks.

Pics here:
    DSC03355.gif
    DSC03344.gif
    DSC03345.gif
    DSC03346.gif
    DSC03347.gif
    DSC03356.gif
    DSC03361.gif
    DSC03403.gif

2. Antti

Antti

Oct 26, 2007
    Finland
    Just amazing one. I would love to get my hands on this. I am swapping my 6-string to four- or five-string bass and hopefully I can get my hands on this.

3. Are you ready yet? :hyper:

4. Antti

Antti

Oct 26, 2007
    Finland
    Not yet mait. Well, I am ready but I still have this CB. I need to move it first to be able to take (hopefully) this.

5. Just a polite reminder...

Big Al 5 still looking for loving home to go to.

Thanks

6. Please note the price has been reduced from £1599 to £1450

7. Bass is........

SOLD!!!

Sold to a lucky Irish man!

So I am now totally EBMM free and my next 2 Dingwalls are all paid for! YAY!!!:hyper:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.